Many of us struggle with social distancing, isolation, uncertainty, and loss of income; relief is on its way, if you qualify and have filed your taxes in 2018 or 2019.

However, if you have not filed do so as soon as possible! If you make less than $12,200 as an individual or less than $24,400 as a married couple you will need to go to the IRS website ( to file as a NON-FILER.  The NON-FILER will need to provide information to receive the stimulus payment.

The government has started the process of direct depositing funds into the accounts of Iowans who have met the income qualifications and filed taxes in 2018 or 2019.

Please ensure you have completed your part so the government can complete theirs!

Please click here for more information.