The Arthritis Foundation developed the Walk With Ease (WWE) program to encourage people with arthritis to start walking to better manage their pain and stay active.
But it has been found to be a great exercise program for a broader audience as well.
- Individuals with health risks or chronic
- Sedentary individuals or beginners to
- Individuals who are interested in weight
- Individuals who enjoy walking and would like to join a group for accountability and support.
- Guidebook to help you begin and progress your walking
- Free telephonic health coach service for plan development, goal setting, weekly check-ins and encouragement.
Please click here for more information.