COVID-19 Information & Resources
- Free COVID at Home Test Kits Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order 2 sets of 4 free at-home tests. If you already ordered your first set, order a second today.
- Self-Testing Information Self-tests for COVID-19 give rapid results and can be taken anywhere, regardless of your vaccination status or whether or not you have symptoms.
- Iowa Department of Public Health COVID-19 Information
View recent news and press releases from the Iowa Department of Public Health.
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention COVID-19 Updates
Read the latest news, data, and information on COVID-19 from the CDC.
Public Health COVID-19 Resources Websites
Below are the websites for different county COVID resources. Please click on the appropriate county to view the latest information for your county.
- Boone County – (515) 433-8299
- Dallas County – (515) 993-3750
- Jasper County – (641) 787-9224
- Madison County – (515) 462-9051
- Marion County – (641) 828-2238
- Polk County – (515) 323-5221
- Story County – (515) 239-6730
- Warren County – (515) 961-1074