Join us for our upcoming virtual winter program series featuring:
Living With Alzheimer’s For Caregivers: This is a series of education programs that provide answers to the questions that arise in the early, middle and late stages of the disease. Hear from those directly affected and learn what you need to know, what you need to plan for and what you can do at each point along the way.
• Early Stage – Wednesday, January 12 from 3:30 – 5:00 pm
• Middle Stage – Wednesday, February 9 from 3:30 – 5:00 pm
• Late Stage – Wednesday, February 16 from 3:30 – 5:00 pm
Legal and Financial: This is an interactive program where you will have a chance to learn about important legal and financial issues to consider how to put plans in place, and how to access legal and financial resources near you.
• Wednesday, January 26 from 3:30 – 5:00 pm
New Advancements in Alzheimer’s Treatment: Learn about aducanumab or Aduhelm™ , the new treatment approved by the FDA, who may benefit and steps for
• Wednesday. January 19 from 3:30 – 4:30pm
All programs will be presented via Zoom. To register please call 800-272-3900 or visit our Iowa Chapter Programs Event Calendar to register.
Please click here for more information.